Welcome to the Stamping With Friends blog hop. We hop twice a month to bring you ideas and inspiration to get the most out of your paper crafting experience. Today we are hopping with the theme of Anything Christmas.
I have made a Triple Panel Fun Fold Christmas card. I’ve been wanting to make one of these cards since my team mate Michelle Hirsh Solis at This Must Be Ink made one on a Facebook Live back in January. Here’s a link to her post.
The Joy of Christmas was my choice for paper on my card. Here it is!
It is such a pretty fun fold and it is very straightforward for creating and decorating it. Here’s a photo of it closed.
The Cottage Wreath stamp set and Country Wreath dies make the wreath a snap. The greens you see peeking out were cut with the Magical Meadow dies and the inside sentiment is from the Perched on a Tree stamp set.
Cut and Score your paper as follows:
Real Red Cardbase- 4 1/4″x 11″ score at 2 1/2, 3 3/4″, 6 3/4″ and 8 1/4″
Shaded Spruce Top panel: Cardstock- 4″ x 4″
Joy of Christmas DSP- 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
Shaded Spruce Middle panel: Cardstock- 4″ x 4″
Joy of Christmas DSP- 3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″
Shaded Spruce Bottom panel: Cardstock- 2 1/4″ x 4″
Basic White- 2 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Cut and score cardbase as instructed.
- With the larger rectangle (2 3/4″) at the top, fold back (mountain fold) at the 8 1/4″ score line.
- Fold forward at the 6 3/4″ score line (valley fold).
- Repeat mountain fold at the 3 3/4″ score line and valley fold at the 2 1/2″ scoreline.
- You card base should look like the photo below with the 2 3/4″ piece on the left side.
- Adhere the 2 (3 7/8″ x 3 7/8″) DSP panels to the 2 (4″ x 4″) cardstock panels. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Cottage Wreath stamp set in Shaded Spurce ink on the Basic White cardstock and adhere to the last cardstock panel.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the far right panel (2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) of the cardbase.
- Stamp “Let Heaven and Nature sing” in Old Olive on a scrap of Basic White and die cut with a Nested Essentials die. Die cut three evergreen sprigs with the die from the Magical Meadow dies and adhere to the middle panel so they peek out when the panel is closed. Then add the sentiment to the left side of this same panel.
- Using the Cottage Wreath stamp set and dies, stamp the twig wreath in Early Espresso on a scrap of Basic White. Stamp the wreath in Old Olive directly on top of the twig wreath. Use the corresponding die to cut it out.
- Die cut a bow from Real Red and adhere to the wreath. Pop the wreath up on the card front with dimensionals. (This will not cover the middle panel completely, but leaves a small border showing at the bottom.)
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney