Welcome to the Ink& Inspiration Blog Hop for April. We are a group of demonstrators from around the world who hope to inspire you and encourage you in your card making. Each month we create a card or project based on the colors or images in an inspirational picture. This month I have chosen to use three of the colors with the Quiet Meadow bundle. Here is the inspirational picture.
I chose the colors Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, and Rich Razzleberry. I love Misty Moonlight and I love it with both of these colors as well. I will miss this color and hope to use it all I can until it retires!
The Quiet Meadow Bundle has great stamps, sentiments, and awesome dies. I love that so many of the dies don’t need to be stamped first. There are so many possibilities for using them. You can still purchase this as a bundle (and SAVE 10%) until May 2. Starting May 3, you will need to purchase the stamps and dies individually and they will cost you a bit more.
I love the little bit of texture the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder adds to the background. I also love a great splatter stamp and this one is one of the best!
- Cut a Basic White Thick Card Base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score it at 4 1/4″.
- Cut your Rich Razzleberry Mat 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Basic White 5″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp with Rich Razzleberry and the splatter stamp.
- Run a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock cut 2″ x 3 3/4″ through the Timeworn Type Embossing folder and adhere to the white piece.
- Use white craft ink to stamp “Thinking of You” on a 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Misty Moonlight. Adhere to the white piece as shown.
- Adhere the white piece to the Rich Razzleberry Mat.
- Use the two tall skinny dies to cut Bermuda Bay and Misty Moonlight pieces of foliage and adhere to the left side of the card base.
- Stamp two flowers using Rich Razzleberry ink on a scrap piece of Basic White. Die cut.
- On a scrap of Basic White stamp the flowers and leaves with Misty Moonlight. Also die cut.
- Adhere these to the front of the card as shown. Use dimensionals for the two flowers.
- Add three of the clear Polished Dots. (I added after the photo was taken.)
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Don’t forget to hop down the line to see what the other folks have created from the same inspiring picture!
Do you want all of the new papers from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog? You can get 1/4 of each pack of paper shown on pages 131-134 for just $45- with shipping included! That’s 144 sheets of paper! You’ll be ready to make all those cards you see here or on Pinterest! Don’t miss out! Reserve your share by May 2, 2022. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Ann Alexander says
Great card Lorraine, love how you used the colours! Ann
Melva Peters says
Lovely card Lorraine!
Karen Henderson says
Ooh, we’ve used the same set! It’s lovely to see the same colours and sets creating different versions.
Mo Rootes says
Lovely card Lorraine, love the embossed background, so pretty x
Susan Elise Schultz says
I love the background you created with your card! It’s always a surprise when two or in this case three of us use the same stamp set and color combination but we design such different cards.
Rachael Merrick says
Love your version of the colour challenge, great card xx