It’s time for Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
This month our theme is masculine cards. Check out this great He’s the Man Father’s Day card I made with the He’s The Man Suite.
The combination of Early Espresso and Soft Succulent is quickly becoming a new favorite for me! I love the way they look together. This card was quick and easy to make. I hope you will give it a try.
instructions for He’s the Man father’s day Card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 5 1/2″ and fold.
- Cut a piece of the Early Espresso argyle patterned paper to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Using the Hive 3D Embossing Folder, dry emboss a 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ piece of Basic White.
- Using a blending brush, blend Early Espresso ink randomly around the embossed piece.
- Cut 3 “arrows” from the Early Espresso patterned paper and 3 more from Soft Succulent card stock. (I layered the two pieces of paper and cut two at the same time.)
- Adhere these to the left side of the white piece as shown in the photo. IMPORTANT NOTE: Start adhering at the top, then do the middle, and then the bottom. When you are adhering the bottom, only put glue on the top 3/4″ of the arrow. Then use your scissors to trim it to fit. (Leave a bit of white border.)
- Adhere it to a 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ piece of Soft Succulent card stock.
- Center and adhere this to the front of the card.
- Use Early Espresso ink to stamp “Together for the Long Haul” from the He’s All That stamp set. Die cut with the scalloped circle from the All That dies.
- Put seal on the card front in the area to be covered by the circle. Circle Linen Thread over the adhesive in a few loose circles.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the circle over the Linen Thread.
- Add 3 Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots- I would have but mine were no where to be found!
- Use Early Espresso Ink to stamp “every day with you is another adventure” on the inside of the card.
- Stamp “Love this Guy” on the envelope so it points to the spot where you would put you special guy’s name!
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please “hop” on to the next demonstrator in the list and see their lovely creation! You are sure to be inspired.
|Hues of Happiness Stamp Camp|
Have you seen the Hues of Happiness Suite on pp.108-109 in the Annual Catalog? It is gorgeous. The paper is bright, bold and beautiful. The flowers and leaves are plenty which gives you the chance to combine them in many different ways. And how about the sentiments? It’s got you covered for so many occasions. There are also dies for EVERY flower and leaf as well as two specialty dies. One that gives a cool notebook edge (as seen on the cover of the catalog) and one that gives a dashed line.
The Suite includes the gorgeous patterned paper, the stamp set, the dies, and fun Glossy Dots embellishments for only $69.50. That is a great deal but I have a better deal for you.Join the Creativity Abounds Stamp Camp- Hues of Happiness edition. It will take place on July 22-23, 2022. Join me and 11 demonstrators to play with this amazing new suite collection! You will receive a PDF/Video tutorial bundle along with a card kit (containing everything you need that is not included in the suite) to make 12 exclusive cards from demonstrators around the world. In addition there will be 12 live videos in an exclusive FaceBook group! Purchase the Hues of Happiness Suite Collection AND the Silver Metallic Edge cotton ribbon from me and you will be registered for the Stamp Camp.
Already have the suite? Purchase an equal amount of product ($77.50 ) from me instead! Click this link to see the products!
In case that was confusing, here’s the bottom line: The Stamp Camp is free with purchase of the Hues of Happiness Suite Collection and the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon. That’s all you pay for – the card kit, PDF with video tutorials, and exclusive FB group are all free! Questions: email me at email@example.com.
UPDATE!!! The Hues of Happiness Suite is currently UNAVAILBLE. Both the dies and the patterned paper are out of stock. They are due back in stock in mid July! If you’d like to participate in Stamp Camp you still can….everything is recorded with access forever! Email me and we can talk about options!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney