You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you visit all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams. If you are in the United States, I’d love to be your demonstrator or have you as part of my team!
Here’s how this card is made.
1. Cut about 18 inches of the Whisper White Crinkled Seam binding ribbon. Using your light Rococo Rose stampin’ blend, color the ribbon. Set this aside to dry while you make the card.
2. Cut a card base (8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″) from a piece of Rococco Rose card stock.
3. Cut the Rococo Rose flowered piece of paper from the Hydrangea Hill DSP pack to 5 1/4″ x 4″.
4. On a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Basic White card stock. This will get trimmed down after stamping.
5. Stamp two of the “fill in” stems and leaves in Merry Merlot ink. (These stamps do not have the outlines/details on them.) Stamp them in two different directions. It’s fine if they go off the paper.
6. Next stamp the large hydrangea (again the “fill in” stamp- not the detailed one) in Rococo Rose ink. Place it so it looks like it is on the stem.
7. Using Petal Pink Ink and the “fill in” double leaf stamp, fill in around the other stamps. Be sure to go near/off the edge of the paper.
8. Trim your paper to 5″ x 3 3/4″ and layer on the piece of patterned paper.
9. Now tie your ribbon around these two layers and make a bow on the front.
10. Die cut the word “birthday” using the die from the Well Written dies on a piece of Merry Merlot. (Add an adhesive sheet to the back of your cardstock first for ease in sticking the word on your card.) After cutting, peel off the label on the back and stick to the front of your card.
11. Stamp the word Happy from the Well Said stamp set on a scrap of Rococo Rose card stock in Merry Merlot ink. Cut it into a small rectangle. Adhere above the word birthday.
12. Place 3 small clear gems from the Elegant Faceted Gems pack on the front of the card.
13. Layer a piece of basic white paper (5 1/4″ x 4″) in the inside of the card.
Don’t forget to Hop on to the next person in the list! We have lots of great projects ready to share with you!