Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share Monthly blog hop. Our theme this month is Something New or In Colors. I’ve chosen to use a new bundle and one of the returning colors of the Color Refresh. I’m sure this color is new to lots of crafters.
This card uses the delightful alligator from the Zany Zoo bundle as well as black and white paper from the Zoo Crew patterned paper that is part of the suite. The Zoo Crew paper has lots of images that you can use the dies to cut out or fussy cut easily. The “other” side of each piece of patterned paper is a black and white pattern. I think you’ll love both sides. I chose to stamp and color the alligator and use a bit of silver foil behind him. The little flowers and sentiment are all part of the bundle, too. The “You’re too Wonderful” sentiment is just perfect for sending this card to my husband. He is so helpful and supportive in so many ways. I’ll be sending this card to him.
Instructions to make the Zoo crew zany alligator Card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″. Burnish and fold on the score line.
- Adhere a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Lemon LIme Twist card stock to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic Black card stock.
- Cut a 3 7/8″ x 3″ piece of black polka dot paper and adhere to the bottom of the Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
- Die cut the 3rd largest circle piece of Silver Foil.
- Stamp “your too wonderful” on a scrap of Basic White card stock and die cut with the 4th largest circle. Stamp slightly above the center to leave room for the flowers.
- Also using scraps, die cut two small flowers in Berry Burst and one in Lemon Lime Twist. Carefully save the center dots and adhere the Lemon Lime Twist center to the Berry Burst flower and Berry Burst center to the Lemon Lime Twist flower. (You will need to die cut an extra Lemon Lime Twist flower for a second center.)
- Adhere the three flowers to the white circle below the sentiment.
- Stamp the alligator on a scrap of Basic White and color with Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, and Smoky Slate blends. Use a Black Stamp & Write marker to color the tires.
- Use adhesive dots to attach the alligator to the foil circle. Use dimensionals to attach the white circle.
- Add five Parakeet Party In Color Dots to the area around the foil circle.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney