Sometimes life calls for a card that sends encouragement and lets a friend know that you are their for them. Today the Silly Goose stamp set takes on that important job with it’s cute geese and it’s supportive sentiments. The inside reads, “I’m here for you.”
I created this card to go along with the #FestiveFridayChallenge that has an Inspo List based on World Music Therapy day. Here’s the Inspo List #FF0128.
I was very motivated to use this list inspired by World Music Therapy Day as my grandson has been enjoying music therapy very much while in the hospital. I must also add that it is beneficial to all of his family that happen to be present for the session. Music is so healing!
Can you see which items I chose from the list? I went with stripes, lyrics (can’t you just hear Randy Newman singing?) and supportive sentiment. “I’m here for you” is stamped in the inside.
Did you know that anyone can play along with this challenge? Just take a look at the list and choose three items to incorporate into your project. It is as easy as that!
INstructions for You’ve Got A Friend in Me card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Adhere 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of the Mango Melody flowered patterned paper to the left side of the card and a 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Mango Melody striped paper to the right hand side. Both papers are from the Dandy Designs paper- a free item during Sale-a-bration.
- Use a 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Mango Melody to cover the seam.
- Stamp the fist bumping geese on a 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Basic White card stock.
- Color the beak and feet with the Dark Daffodil Delight blend.
- Punch the small heart with the Country Bouquet punch and adhere to the middle.
- Using Granny Apple Green ink, stamp the grass several times across the bottom.
- Mat the geese on a piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″.
- Adhere this to the card base.
- Stamp “You’ve got a friend in me” on a scrap of Mango Melody card stock. Trim it into two piece with paper snips. Adhere to the front.
- On the inside stamp, “I’m here for you.”
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney