It’s time to sneak in another Festive Friday Challenge! This is always a fun challenge. Just choose 3 items from the Inspo List that is based on a holiday or current event and create a card. This week’s challenge is based on World Mental Health Day (#FF 0144). Here you can see the list:
I chose Blue/Green (Is Pretty Peacock more green than blue?), Get Well sentiment, and Metallic Embellishment. I decided to make another type of Double Z fold card for this card as well. It’s a fun and easy fold to make and it fits my very important criteria of displaying nicely. I do NOT like a card that falls over!
Instructions for WInter Meadow Get Well Card
- Cut a Pretty Peacock card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score it at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″.
- Fold in half on the 4 1/4″ score line and then fold the top back on top of itself towards the fold line. It should now form a Z.
- Cut a second piece of Pretty Peacock 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″ and also score it at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″.
- Fold this small piece in the same Z formation as in step 2.
- Before attaching the two pieces of Pretty Peacock card stock, decorate both pieces.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Winter Meadow patterned paper on the inside of the large card base.
- With the front of the card base folded into a Z, adhere a 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ piece of the same DSP to the top piece.
- With the smaller Z fold in opposite orientation to the larger Z fold, adhere a 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8″ mat to the largest space. Then adhere a 4″ x 2 1/2″ piece of DSP to the mat.
- On the next space to the right, adhere a mat of 2″ x 2 5/8″. On to that mat, adhere a piece of DSP cut 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″.
- On the third space, adhere a Smoky Slate mat of 2″ x 2 5/8″. Stamp the small trees in Pretty Peacock on a piece of Basic White cut 1 7/8″ x 2 1/2″. Adhere to the mat.
- Fold the larger card base into the Z position. Fold the smaller piece into the opposite Z position and put adhesive on the back of both folded portions.
- Adhere to the middle of the front of the larger Z fold.
- Add the “Hope Your Feeling Better Soon” sentiment on the second smallest rounded rectangle from the Nested Essentials dies. Pop up on the front of the card.
- Add three Lost Lagoon colored Festive Pearls.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
You can also watch this video of a Facebook Live where I make the card with you! Enjoy!
Winter Meadow FREE Stamp Camp will be here before you know it! It all happens in an exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21!
Want to join us? It’s easy. Just purchase the Winter Meadow Suite ($96.50)** from me and you will receive the stamp camp for free. Stamp Camp includes a package mailed to you that contains everything you need (except what’s in the suite) to make 13 cards, a PDF tutorial with step by step instructions as well as videos demonstrating those cards, and the fun of watching 13 LIVE demonstrations of ADDITIONAL PROJECTS from 13 demonstrators from around the world in our exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21, 2023. These events are recorded and will be available for replay forever.
Click this link to order (with the necessary host code added for you)- Winter Meadow Suite!
**If you have already purchased the suite from yourself or someone else, just purchase an equal amount of product from me. Then please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know you’d like to be in the Winter Meadow stamp camp. **
Here is what is included in the Winter Meadow Suite:
MAGICAL MEADOW CLING STAMP SET (10% off)
* 9 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e
MAGICAL MEADOW DIES (10% off)
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (4.1 x 9.2 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
WINTER MEADOW 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
SNOWFLAKE MAGIC 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 6 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 3 single-sided designs
* Product colors: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, silver
SILVER & WHITE 1/2″ (1.3 CM) SHEER RIBBON
* Width: 1/2″ (1.3 cm)
* Length: 10 yards (9.1 m)
FACETED GEMS TRIO PACK
* 75 gems: 25 each of 3 colors
* 6 mm
* Adhesive backed
* Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, white
I look forward to you joining our Winter Meadow Free Stamp Camp!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney