The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Welcome to our New Catalog Blog Hop! It is so exciting to have new products to show you! I have new products and a new to me layout! This 3 Piece Layout is roughly based on a layout I saw that Mary Brown (The Stamper Camper) created.
I bet you’ve figured out why I call this the 3 Piece Layout- just three pieces of patterned paper for the basic layout. The center circle of patterned paper is usually card stock but on my live, viewers chose using that so I went with it!
Instructions for Making the Winter Meadow 3 piece layout card
- Cut a Basic White Mat at 5 1/4″ x 4″ and run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder.
- Cut a piece of Blueberry Bushel “watercolored” patterned paper (it’s the back of the blue and green paper also used) to 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″. Adhere to the embossed mat.
- Cut and adhere a 4″ x 3″ piece of patterned paper centered over the first piece.
- Adhere a 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ piece of Snowflake Magic Specialty paper after snipping the ends at an angle (as shown) to the card front.
- Use the 2nd largest Stylish Shapes die to cut a circle from the blue treed piece of patterned paper. Stamp Winter Wishes from the Magical Meadow stamp set with Blueberry Bushel ink on this piece.
- Die cut a circle with the 6th smallest Deckled Circle die from Blueberry Bushel card stock. Mat the stamped circle on this.
- Adhere the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut 2 pieces of Silver & White ribbon about 3 1/4″ each. Lay over each other in an X pattern.
- Wrap a piece of white Baker’s twine around the middle and tie a bow. Attach to the card front with mini glue dots.
- Adhere the card front to a Blueberry Bushel card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ mat to the inside. Stamp Merry Christmas from the Beary Cute stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
This is another card made with the Winter Meadow suite of products. I created this one in a FaceBook/YouTube live. You can view it by clicking the link below the photos.
Here’s another version using the Garden Walk paper pack and the Artistically Inked bundle. Isn’t Sweet Sorbet the sweetest color for this?
And here is the last one I created. This one features the Shining Brightly papers and a sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Winter Meadow FREE Stamp Camp will be here before you know it! It all happens in an exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21!
Want to join us? It’s easy. Just purchase the Winter Meadow Suite ($96.50)** from me and you will receive the stamp camp for free. Stamp Camp includes a package mailed to you that contains everything you need (except what’s in the suite) to make 13 cards, a PDF tutorial with step by step instructions as well as videos demonstrating those cards, and the fun of watching 13 LIVE demonstrations of ADDITIONAL PROJECTS from 13 demonstrators from around the world in our exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21, 2023. These events are recorded and will be available for replay forever.
Click this link to order (with the necessary host code added for you)- Winter Meadow Suite!
**If you have already purchased the suite from yourself or someone else, just purchase an equal amount of product from me. Then please email me (email@example.com) to let me know you’d like to be in the Winter Meadow stamp camp. **
Here is what is included in the Winter Meadow Suite:
MAGICAL MEADOW CLING STAMP SET (10% off)
* 9 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e
MAGICAL MEADOW DIES (10% off)
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (4.1 x 9.2 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
WINTER MEADOW 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
SNOWFLAKE MAGIC 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 6 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 3 single-sided designs
* Product colors: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, silver
SILVER & WHITE 1/2″ (1.3 CM) SHEER RIBBON
* Width: 1/2″ (1.3 cm)
* Length: 10 yards (9.1 m)
FACETED GEMS TRIO PACK
* 75 gems: 25 each of 3 colors
* 6 mm
* Adhesive backed
* Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, white
I look forward to you joining our Winter Meadow Free Stamp Camp!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney