The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today’s blog hop has the theme of the Welcome Inn June 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit. I really love receiving my paper pumpkin kit each month. I look forward to creating the cards and most of the time I make them as the kit intended. I do often change the sentiment to what I need in my stash but that’s about it. It’s so relaxing and enjoyable to create them with all of the decisions made for you.
For my Paper Pumpkin alternative I decided to make the Easiest Easel Card Ever! It’s so much fun and so quick to make.
Here’s the side view of the card.
And the front when the card is opened.
This card uses supplies from the Paper Pumpkin kit with a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock added. The card stock was embossed with the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder. I need birthday cards for my stash so I did use a Circle Sayings sentiment rather than a sentiment from the kit.
The Welcome Inn dies (an add-on purchase) was used to cut the vase on the left.
Instructions for the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin Alternative
- Score the front of the blue floral card base at 2 1/8″. Fold the card base as usual on the middle fold and then open it up. Fold the on the 2 1/8″ score line so that the front of the card base folds into the inside of the card. (Card base is in the landscape orientation.)
- Run a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Misty Moonlight card stock through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine in the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.
- With the card base folded closed, adhere the embossed piece to the lower half of the card front only.
- Adhere a tall vase from the kit to the right hand side of a large, white die cut. (The one with the blue border.)
- Cut a vase using the Welcome Inn dies (add on purchase) an adhere to the left.
- Pop up a white and blue vase from the kit in the center.
- Add three blue adhesive dots.
- With the front of the card folded into the “tent” shape, adhere the long blue banner to the lower inside edge with dimensionals.
- Turn over one of the sentiment rectangles and stamp with “Happy Birthday” in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Adhere to the center as shown with dimensionals.
- Add two more adhesive dots around the sentiment.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney