The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today our theme is Father’s Day. We hope to inspire to create cards to show appreciation for the men in your life. I have chosen to use the Waves of Inspiration stamp set as well as He’s All That stamp set for the Father’s Day sentiment. I’ve chosen the new core color Azure Afternoon for the wave and I think it’s perfect. Are you a fan of this color?
instructions for Waves of Inspiration Father’s day card
- Stamp the wave stamp using Azure Afternoon on a 3 3/4″ x 5″ mat of Basic White.
- Die cut the wave with “three droplets of water” on the curled edge from Azure Afternoon card stock and adhere over the stamped wave image. Trim off the extra on the right edge.
- On a scrap of Basic White stamp the bird on the two pilings using Crumb Cake ink. Die cut with the corresponding framelit. Use dimensionals to pop it on the front of the card as shown.
- Stamp the “Wishing You a Happy Father’s Day” sentiment using Azure Afternoon ink on the center of the card front.
- Mat this piece on a piece of Azure Afternoon card stock measuring 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″.
- Adhere the matted piece onto a Thick Basic White card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Add three gems. (The Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed gems used here are retired.)
- On the inside add the sentiment “You’re so totally awesome” using Azure Afternoon ink.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney