We are in the “dog days” of summer here in the Northeast. It’s hazy, hot and humid! What better way to cool off then with a wave in some cool blue water. I created this card for the #creativechallengesu.
This is the sketch that Stampin’ Up! posted for the challenge. I chose to stick to the sketch pretty closely but, all sketches are subject to interpretation. So go with what inspires you!
INstructions for Wave of Inspiration & tahitian Tide
- Cut your Basic White Thick card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Tahitian Tide card stock at 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″.
- Adhere a piece of Tahitian Tide polka dot design paper from the 2022-2024 In Color DSP cut 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ to the Tahitian Tide card stock.
- Use Memento Black to stamp the wave image on a piece of Basic White cut 3 1/4″ x 4″. Then cut into 4 one inch pieces.
- Adhere these pieces equally spaced on the Tahitian Tide DSP.
- Adhere the layered piece to the card front.
- Stamp Our Friendship Is A Thing Of Beauty in Tahitian Tide ink on a scrap of Basic White and trim to approximately 1/4″ width. Cut it as shown in the photo.
- Adhere the 3 pieces of the sentiment to the card using Mini Glue dots.
- Add three Fine Sparkle Adhesive Gems.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney