The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today’s Blog Hop has a “Throwback Thursday” theme. We were invited to share a re-creation of one of our own creations- or someone else’s. I decided to recreate this Hinge Fold card that I made in December 2020.
As you can see, I changed up a few things. I chose to have a rectangular hinge piece and use the Awash in Beauty patterned paper as a background for the left hand flap, rather than stamping my own design.
I love that I could use the dies to cut out the flower and the leaves right from the Awash in Beauty patterned paper. I love when Stampin’ Up! makes it so easy for us! I hope you like the new and improved version of my Hinge Fold card.
- Cut Calypso Coral Card base 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a second piece of Calypso Coral for the hinge at 3″ x 4 3/4″ and score at 3 3/4″.
- Center and adhere the small flap to the right side of the card base.
- Layer a 3″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Pear Pizzaz card stock on the front, left hand side. Adhere a 2 3/4″ x 5″ piece of patterned paper to that.
- Layer and adhere a 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Pear Pizzaz card stock onto the front of the hinge piece.
- Stamp “for a true friend” in stamped off Pear Pizzaz ink all over a 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White. Then adhere to the Pear Pizzaz piece.
- Die cut a Calypso Coral flower and a stem with two leaves. Use glue to adhere the stem to the front. Pop up the flower.
- Stamp “For a true friend” in Pear Pizzaz on a scrap of Pear Pizzaz card stock. Fussy cut around it.
- Layer onto a scrap of Calypso Coral. Fussy cut that out as well. Pop up on the front with dimensionals.
- Add three Fine Sparkle Adhesive backed gems.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please hop along to see what the rest of the team has chosen to recreate for you. You are sure to be inspired.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney