It’s time for our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
Here is a peak at our design team. Join us for one of our Stamp Camps and you’ll get to meet everyone!
This month our theme is Birthdays! Since we send so many birthday cards each year, it’s good to have lots of ideas! This month I have been focusing on using the True Beauty Beauty Bundle. The card I created for our Creativity Abounds tutorial also uses this bundle. It’s so beautiful and versatile.
Using these stamps is such a pleasure. They have a “watercolor” look without any extra effort. It was fun to stamp leaves, flowers, and the stem and then layer on more blooms. This is a stamp set that can look so different with different colors. The “Birthday Wishes” sentiment from Garden Birdhouses worked perfectly in the spot on the front. This layout was inspired by a card created by Mikaela Titheridge.
- Cut a Pear Pizza card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Burnish the fold.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of the leaf pattern of DSP on the front.
- On a piece of scrap paper, stamp the flower in Polished Pink and the rose in Calypso Coral. Die cut with the corresponding die cuts.
- On a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White, stamp the stem with two leaves on the lower right angling up toward the middle. Add a Merry Merlot flower just above the leaf on the left. By placing the two die cut flowers on the piece of Basic White without adhesive, plan where you need to stamp the other elements.
- Stamp leaves in Old Olive. Stamp a cluster of flowers in Balmy Blue and a small flower in So Saffron making sure they will be partially visible when the two “blooms” are placed on the front.
- Using a scrap of Mossy Meadow card stock, die cut on “sprig cluster” and glue so it will poke out from under the die cut blooms.
- Adhere the flowers to the front with dimensionals when you are satisfied with your stamping.
- Use Pear Pizzaz ink to stamp “Birthday Wishes” from the Garden Birdhouses stamp set on the front.
- Using Whisper White Crinkled seam binding ribbon, tie a small bow and attach to the
- Add a few gold gems of your choice around the card.
- On a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White, stamp “Hope each moment of your day is as special as you are” as well as another sprig of flowers with Pear Pizzaz ink. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Here’s the best part of this post- the chance to be inspired by the rest of the team. I know you won’t be disappointed by their cards.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney