Welcome to our Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop. We are a playing Tic Tac Toe for this blog hop and hoping to inspire you to create a few projects using this board as well.
The Trucking Along bundle was perfect for this challenge. I used the Tic Tac Toe row with Red, Leaves and Embossing. I chose to interpret embossing as using an embossing folder rather than heat embossing. Either way of interpreting it is fine! This is really just a starting point for inspiration.
Please note that you do not need the punch (currently on back order until mid October) to enjoy this stamp set. The truck fits nicely on this tag and a variety of circle sizes! There are so many options. It’s not too tough to fussy cut either! Here is the rest of the board in case you’d like to play along with us!
What row would you choose? I’d love to see what you make!
Instructions for Trucking along Festive Christmas
- Cut a Real Red mat 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Adhere a leafy piece of Joy of Christmas patterned paper cut 5″ x 3″ in landscape orientation to the top part of the mat.
- Cut a piece of Shaded Spruce to 5″ x 3 3/4″. Then measure 1 1/4″ down from the top left corner and make a tick mark. Mark 1 1/4″ up from the lower right hand corner, too. Cut from tick mark to tick mark.
- Adhere one piece to the bottom of the Real Red mat as shown in the photo above.
- Run this piece through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine using the crosshatch embossing folder from the set of Basic 3D embossing folders.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the Shaded Spruce card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Die cut the largest straight edged tag from a piece of Basic White.
- Die cut “reinforcement” from a scrap of Pecan Pie card stock and adhere to the tag.
- Stamp the pick up truck from the Trucking Along stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the tag.
- Use Shaded Spruce ink to stamp the evergreen tree in the back of the truck.
- Stamp the ground under the truck using Memento ink.
- Color the truck using Real Red, Light Smoky Slate and Light Basic Black Stampin’ Blends.
- Add three Real Red Festive Pearls to the tag.
- Tie a bow on the tag with a piece of twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials pack.
- Adhere the tag to the card front, using dimensionals, slightly above center to leave room for the sentiment.
- Stamp “wishing you a Festive Christmas” from the Trucking Along stamp set.
- Die cut the sentiment with the frame from the Gorgeously Made dies.
- Adhere a Basic White mat cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ to the inside of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Winter Meadow FREE Stamp Camp will be here before you know it! It all happens in an exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21!
Want to join us? It’s easy. Just purchase the Winter Meadow Suite ($96.50)** from me and you will receive the stamp camp for free. Stamp Camp includes a package mailed to you that contains everything you need (except what’s in the suite) to make 13 cards, a PDF tutorial with step by step instructions as well as videos demonstrating those cards, and the fun of watching 13 LIVE demonstrations of ADDITIONAL PROJECTS from 13 demonstrators from around the world in our exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21, 2023. These events are recorded and will be available for replay forever.
Click this link to order (with the necessary host code added for you)- Winter Meadow Suite!
**If you have already purchased the suite from yourself or someone else, just purchase an equal amount of product from me. Then please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know you’d like to be in the Winter Meadow stamp camp. **
Here is what is included in the Winter Meadow Suite:
MAGICAL MEADOW CLING STAMP SET (10% off)
* 9 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e
MAGICAL MEADOW DIES (10% off)
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (4.1 x 9.2 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
WINTER MEADOW 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
SNOWFLAKE MAGIC 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 6 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 3 single-sided designs
* Product colors: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, silver
SILVER & WHITE 1/2″ (1.3 CM) SHEER RIBBON
* Width: 1/2″ (1.3 cm)
* Length: 10 yards (9.1 m)
FACETED GEMS TRIO PACK
* 75 gems: 25 each of 3 colors
* 6 mm
* Adhesive backed
* Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, white
I look forward to you joining our Winter Meadow Free Stamp Camp!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney