It’s time for our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
Here is a peak at our design team. Join us for one of our Stamp Camps and you’ll get to meet everyone!
This month we are featuring Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives in our blog hop. You will not find these items in any catalog. To see what’s available, just check out the Online Exclusives page in my online store. I chose to use the Tropical Leaf stamp set and coordinating punch to make this springy card!
It’s easy to make a lattice card and I think it will be greatly enjoyed by whomever receives it!
Instructions for Tropical Leaf Lattice Card
- Cut a 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base from a piece of Thick Basic White. Score and fold at 5 1/2″.
- Open the card base and cut six (6) 1/2″ pieces off the front.
- Lay the card base on your trimmer using the left edge and grid lines to keep it straight. Weigh down the folded end with a clear block. Lay 4 strips across the card base as shown. Make sure the right hand most strip lines up exactly with the edge of the card base behind it. Space the strips evenly (about 1/4″ between each.) See photo below.
- Put a drop of liquid glue on the strips about 1/2″ from the right and left edge of the card. Lay the last two strips on these glue dots making sure to keep the strips straight and evenly spaced.
- With Parakeet Party ink and stamping “off” first, stamp the dots from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set on the top “solid” piece of the card front.
- Stamp the “veins” of the large leaf 3 times on a piece of Garden Green card stock using Memento black ink and then punch out. Adhere these down the left hand side of the lattice.
- Stamp a smaller leaf on Granny Apple Green card stock once and Parakeet Party card stock once. Stamp the veins with Memento. Fussy cut.
- Stamp one small leaf with Parakeet Party ink on a scrap of Parakeet Party card stock. Add the veins with Memento ink. Fussy cut.
- Adhere all three smaller leaves to the front.
- Stamp “Thanks so much” using Parakeet Party ink on a scrap of Parakeet Party and then cut with the smallest rectangle of the Something Fancy dies. Adhere to the front using dimensionals.
- Add three 2022-2023 In Color dots to the front.
- Adhere a 3 3/4″ x 4″ piece of Parakeet Party card stock to the inside of the front of the card base.
- Adhere a 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Parakeet Party to the inside of the card base.
- Stamp a single leaf Parakeet Party in the lower right hand corner of a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White mat. Add the veins. Adhere to the Parakeet Party mat.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Check out the cards made by the rest of the Creativity Abounds design team. I think you will be inspired!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney