Welcome to the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop. We get together the 4th Thursday of every month to bring you inspiration and fun with our color/photo challenge. We can choose to be inspired by the colors listed or the photo for each month. We hope you will be inspired, too!
Here is this month’s inspiration:
I was immediately drawn to the colors listed on the right side of the photo so that is what I chose. Here is the card I created using the Tropical Leaf stamp set and punch. This is an online exclusive and won’t be found in any catalog.
Instructions for Tropical Leaf Color Challenge Card
- Cut a Blueberry Bushel card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Fold and burnish.
- Adhere 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ mat of Coastal Cabana to a 3 3/4″ x 5″ Basic White mat. Center and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Cut a piece of Basic White 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ and stamp the stems about halfway up in Granny Apple Green ink.
- On scrap Basic White, stamp one each of the large leaves in Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Calypso Coral. Stamp the veins in Crumb Cake. Punch out the leaves.
- Stamp the sentiment “Thanks so much” in Coastal Cabana ink in the lower right hand corner.
- Adhere the Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight leaves flat on the card front. Pop the Granny Apple Green leaf up with dimensionals.
- Add three Blueberry Bushel gems from the Tinsel Gems Four Pack.
- Stamp a small leaf in Blueberry Bushel ink in the lower right hand corner of a 4″ x 5 1/2″ Basic White mat. Adhere to the inside.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Be sure to hop along to the blog linked below for more inspiration. I know you won’t be disappointed.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Tracy Held says
The leaves look awesome in these colours. Great card!
Lorraine Tierney says
Mo Rootes says
Love is card Lorraine, those leaves look amazing x
Lorraine Tierney says
thank you, Mo!