The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
We have a sketch challenge for you today. Here’s the sketch we are all using as a starting point.
And, here is the card I created.
I’ve enjoyed the Translucent Florals bundle for a while now but just recently purchased the Delightful Florals pack of papers. This pack is an online exclusive. Each paper is more gorgeous than the next. The reverse side of the leafy print is used under the Deckled Circle on this card. I absolutely love Pretty Peacock and Parakeet Party colors paired together. The sentiment comes from the Translucent Flowers stamp set!
instructions for the Translucent Florals sketch challenge card
- Cut a Pretty Peacock card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut the leafy print of Delight Florals patterned paper to 3″ x 4″ and mat on a piece of Parakeet Party card stock cut 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- Adhere that slightly to the left of center.
- Using the same piece of patterned paper, cut a 3″ square.
- Adhere this to the card front showing the pattern on the “back.”
- Cut a 2 1/2″ Deckled Circle from Basic White and stamp the flower with Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere to the Pretty Peacock square.
- On a scrap of Parakeet Party card stock, stamp Congratulations in Pretty Peacock ink.
- Trim to 5/8″ x 2″ and adhere.
- Color three of the Lost Lagoon Festive Pearls with the Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blend and adhere to the card front.
- Add a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White to the inside.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney