Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop featuring the new September – December Mini Catalog. We are going to show you a few of the beautiful new products that will be available starting September 6, 2023.
I’m so excited to show you this Translucent Florals stamp set and coordinating dies. These flowers and leaves are so different from other floral stamp sets because, well…, there translucent! It’s such a pretty effect and wait until you see how they look on vellum! (That’s for another post.) I love the sentiment and can’t decide weather this should be a birthday card, a wedding card, or for a retirement celebration!
I couldn’t help but use the Sketched Plaid stamp, too. It’s another favorite of mine. It is stamped in Afternoon Azure- the same color as the card stock.
Instructions for Translucent Florals Happiness Card
- Cut an Azure Afternoon card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Fold and burnish.
- Use the Sketched Plaid stamp with Azure Afternoon ink and stamp on a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Azure Afternoon card stock.
- Run this piece through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with the “crosshatch” embossing folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders set.
- Adhere the embossed piece to a piece of Basic White cut 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″. Adhere to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment using Lemon Lime Twist on a scrap of Basic White and die cut with the largest rounded rectangle from the Nested Essentials dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card base, slightly right of center.
- On a piece of Basic White, stamp the large flower and two small flowers in Lemon Lime Twist. Die cut with corresponding dies.
- Stamp two sets of leaves using Azure Afternoon on Basic White and die cut.
- Layer your die cuts on the front of the card base.
- Apply an adhesive sheet to the back of a scrap of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and die cut two thin stems.
- Remove the release paper from the stems and adhere to the front of the card. Trim the lower stem if necessary.
- Add three white dots from the Classic Matte Dots AFTER you have colored them with your Dark Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blend.
- Tie a small bow with white Baker’s Twine and adhere with a rolled up glue dot.
- Stamp a small flower in Lemon Lime Twist on a piece of Basic White cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ and add an inside sentiment of your choice. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney