Welcome to the Crafty Challenge Blog Hop! We are a group of demonstrators from around the world that hop each month with a different challenge in hopes that we can inspire you to create beautiful projects.
I created a Top Flap Friendship card this month. The Envelope Border dies make the top edge a breeze to create and the Cheerful Daisies make a beautiful focal point. The sentiment is from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set as well.
The challenge this month came from a roll of the dice! The dice chose these elements for our projects.
I chose Boho Blue for an In Color, Fancy Fold and Friendship as the elements to include in my card.
Here’s a look at the card when it is opened.
A velcro dot under the focal point keeps the card closed but allows the recipient to open it easily.
- Cut a Boho Blue 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base and score at 5 1/2″.
- Also in Boho Blue, cut a 3″ x 4 1/4″ piece of card stock and place the envelope die centered on the 4 1/4″ side. Run it through your Cut & Emboss machine.
- Score this piece at the 1/2″ mark with the 3″ side at the top of your trimmer.
- Watch this video to see how to attach the envelope flap. (The video shows a different card but the process is the same.) Adhere with Tear & Tape.
- Adhere a piece of In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper cut 5″ x 3 3/4″ wide to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White. Adhere this to the front of the card base.
- On a second piece of 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White, stamp the inside sentiment in Boho Blue. Add a few flowers to the lower right hand corner as shown. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut the 2nd largest Stylish Shape circle from Basic White and stamp the “your friendship” sentiment at the top, slightly left of center.
- Die cut the largest daisy (using the die with the 3 daisies attached) and the inside/detail die for the same daisy from Boho Blue. Die cut one sprig from Boho Blue at the same time.
- From a scrap of Basic White, die cut the center of the flower.
- Put the flower together and adhere to the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the envelope flap.
- Add a low profile velcro dot the the underside of the flap.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp
On February 9 and 10th I will be joining once again with the Creativity Abounds Design Team to bring you Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp. This stamp camp is conducted completely on line through an exclusive FaceBook group. To participate in this camp all you need do is purchase the following items from me: Notes of Nature Bundle (item #162640), Nature’s Sweetness DSP (item #162616), Faux Leather Trim (item #162644), and Cork Rounds (item #162643). (Items are pictured above.)
Click on this link and then “add to cart” those items will be added to your cart automatically!
If you are a demonstrator and have already purchased these items, simply make a purchase equivalent to $78.75 with me and let me know you’d like to participate in the stamp camp.
What is Stamp Camp? It is the chance to make 26 projects with these Nature’s Sweetness products. You will receive a card kit of precut card stock, PDF tutorial, and videos to make 13 projects on your own. Then on February 9-10 you can watch 13 BONUS projects presented LIVE by our design team. (These projects are different than those in the tutorial.) You can make these at your convenience as well. The FB group will stay open indefinitely and you can replay all of the videos as many times as you’d like.
You can shop with me here: https://bit.ly/shopchatncraftwithlorraine.
Questions? Please email me!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney