Here is the card I created:
I chose the colors So Saffron and Pear Pizzaz to make this card and hope it brings you happy thoughts of spring too! Here’s how I made this card.
1. Cut a card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ from Basic White Thick Cardstock. Score it at 4 1/4″.
2. Cut a card mat 5 1/4″ x 4″ from Pear Pizzaz card stock. Run it through your Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine in the Subtle 3D embossing folder and adhere to the front.
3. Cut a So Saffron piece of Subtes 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to 5″ x 3 3/4″ and center on the Pear Pizzaz.
4. Using the largest of the Stitched So Sweetly scalloped rectangles, cut a piece of Basic White card stock. Stamp “It’s your day!” from the Under My Umbrella stamp set in the upper right corner.
5. On a piece of Basic White stamp three large tulips from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in So Saffron ink and punch them out with the Tulip Builder punch.
6. Stamp 3 leaves in Pear Pizzaz ink on Pear Pizzaz card stock and punch them out as well.
7. Adhere the tulips and leaves to the scalloped rectangle. Pop up the third tulip and leaf with dimensionals.
8. Wrap a piece of Polka Dot Tulle ribbon around the lower third of the rectangle and tie it in a bow.
9. Adhere the rectangle to the front of the card at an angle.
10. Color three small clear gems from the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets using the Light Old Olive stampin’ blend marker and place on the card front.
11. Add a sentiment in the inside of the card if desired.
12. Don’t forget to add a tulip to your envelope too!
Sign up to receive my emails that are filled with tips, tricks and inspirations! I promise not to overwhelm you with too many emails in your inbox!
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT