Welcome to our Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that are working to build our business. We really appreciate your support and we hope that you will be inspired by these cards.
Our theme is always Thank You! We are so thankful for our customers and love to shower them with handmade thank you cards. This month I have used the Time of Giving Bundle from the July- December Mini Catalog.
This Time of Giving Bundle has stamps and die cuts for all of the fall holidays….Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and can be used for more general themes like Autumn or Winter too. Back to the card- I love the combination of Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent and leaves! Leaves are one of my favorite design elements.
Instructions for time of giving card
- Cut a card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ from Evening Evergreen card stock. Score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a Soft Succulent colored piece of Harvest Meadow patterned paper 3 3/4″ x 5″ and adhere to the card base.
- Using the Scallop Contour dies, cut the 3rd largest scalloped rectangle from Basic White.
- Use the 3 leaf stamp to randomly stamp in Soft Succulent on the rectangle.
- Wrap this with Crumb Cake twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- On a scrap of Basic White, stamp a wheat sheath using Bumblebee ink and die cut.
- Using the triple leaf die cut, cut two sets of leaves from an Evening Evergreen scrap.
- Use the banner die from Tasteful Labels Dies to cut a gold foil banner.
- Stamp “Thankful” in Soft Succulent on a scrap of Basic White and die cut with a stitched rectangle.
- Layer the gold banner, wheat, leaves and the sentiment on the front of the card and adhere.
- Stamp 3 leaves in the lower left corner of a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White and adhere to the inside of the card.
Now, admire your card briefly and then get ready to send it off to make someone’s day! You can see all the products I used to create this card at the end of the post. Click on any thumbnail for more information or to purchase.
Don’t forget to “hop along” to see all the beautiful thank you cards created by this dedicated group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. I hope you will be inspired to try a few.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney