Time to make a few birthday cards! When I want the cards to be fun, I reach for my favorite fun birthday stamp- This Birthday Piggy. The images are adorable and perfect for coloring with your blends. Right now you can pick up the Playful Piggy dies at 60% off. They are quite a bargain!
I used two of my favorite 2022-2024 In Colors- Starry Sky and Parakeet Party. I love how they look together. Here’s the inside of the card.
I can think of so many friends and family members that I could would enjoy this card. I bet you have several on your birthday list that would like it, too.
- Cut your card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Then cut 1 5/8″ off of the top flap.
- On a scrap of Basic White, use Memento ink to stamp the piggy with the birthday cake and color with Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Soft Suede, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. Then cut out with the corresponding die.
- On a small scrap, use Starry Sky ink to stamp It’s your birthday on basic white and cut with the “sign” die. Cut a second sign from a scrap of Starry Sky. Cut the Starry Sky “sign” in half horizontally and glue one half to the bottom and one half to the top of the Basic White sign.
- Use the grass die to cut grass from a Parakeet Party flowered piece of the 2022-2024 In Color DSP pack. Cut it into 2 pieces- 2 1/4″ long and 1 1/4″ long.
- Cut 2 pennants and one bandana from a piece of Starry Sky In Color Dsp. Glue the two pennants together by overlapping the strings in the middle.
- Adhere the pennant to the upper left corner of a 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Parakeet Party card stock. Add the bandana around the piggy’s neck.
- Adhere the grass about 1/8″ up from the bottom edge of the Parakeet Party mat with dimensionals.
- Adhere the piggy with dimensionals just above the grass.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White mat inside the card. On the right hand side adhere a Starry Sky plaid piece of 2022-2024 In Color DSP cut 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″. Leave a border of white on the left and right.
- Adhere the grass to the bottom with dimensionals.
- Use dimensionals on the right side of the “It’s Your BIrthday” sign only. Add to the right side of the card.
- Open the card and stamp “Hope its the Best” in Parakeet Party Ink, below the sign and to the left. Add three butterflies above the sentiment.
- Close the card and add three 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Leave a Reply