Welcome to the Stamping With Friends Blog Hop. We hop twice a month together and today we are bringing you inspiration for your Autumn or Fall cards.
I have been loving the Pick a Patch bundle for both Halloween and Fall. Here’s my Autumn card with my current favorite color- Pretty Peacock!
The combination of Pecan Pie and Pretty Peacock is so pleasing to my eye. I hope you find it lovely as well. The Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder lives up to it’s name so well. It distress the Tartan Foil paper so nicely. I can’t wait to make a bunch more of these to send to family and friends.
INstructions for Tartan Foil Harvest of Blessings Card
- Cut a Pretty Peacock card base 8 1/2″” x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Run a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Pretty Peacock Tartan Foil specialty paper through the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder and then adhere to a Basic White mat cut 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″.
- Adhere the matted piece to the front of the card base.
- On a scrap of Basic White stamp a large pumpkin in Pretty Peacock ink and then stamp a second one without reinking. Stamp a leaf on a scrap of Pretty Peacock card stock.
- Punch out with the Pick of the Patch Builder Punch.
- Stamp the smaller pumpkin and three stems in Pecan Pie on another scrap of Basic White. Punch out.
- On a 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Pecan Pie card stock, stamp “a harvest of BLESSINGS” in Pecan Pie ink. Trim the length and banner cut the ends.
- Adhere the stems to the pumpkins.
- Use dimensionals to attach the banner to the bottom of the card front.
- Pop up the two Pretty Peacock pumpkins with dimensionals so they are resting on the banner.
- Adhere the small pumpkin to the larger pumpkins with adhesive.
- Add three Adhesive Back Speckled dots around the sentiment and pumpkins.
- Stamp a Pretty Peacock pumpkin and a couple of swirly vines on your envelope!
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney