Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share Showcase Hop! I love this hop as we get to show you whatever we’ve been working on. I recently took the challenge to do a bit of #SimpleStamping.
By the nature of #simplestamping this card is pretty simple to make. “Simple Stamping” generally means Stamps, Ink and Paper only and that’s what I used here- just stamps, ink and paper. Well, I guess I snuck the Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends in there to color the berries. Can you guess what stamp set I used for the berries and the sentiment? Ice Cream Swirl – don’t be fooled. There’s more than just ice cream to it.
- Card Base Sweet Sorbet card stock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Basic Black 5 1/8′ x 3 7/8″
- Basic White 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp 5 strawerries using Memento Tuxedo Black ink down the left hand side of the Basic White piece. Rotate the tamp a bit each time so their position is varied.
- Color the strawberries with the Light Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blend. Then outline with the Dark blend.
- Stamp your sentiment in Memento Ink on the lower right hand corner.
- Adhere your layers together and adhere to the front of the card.
- On a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White, stamp a strawberry in the lower left hand corner. Color as on the front. Adhere to the inside.
- That’s it! Simple Stamping lives up to it’s name!
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney