Welcome to the monthly Ink & Inspiration blog hop. Each month we create projects based on a photo, color challenge or sketch. This month we are using this sketch for our inspiration.
Here is the card I created based on this sketch.
It’s really quite a simple card but I think those Poppy Parade flowers really pop on the Pool Party background. Both the patterned papers are from a free Sale-a-bration item that will be available starting January 4. The paper pack is called Sunny Days and coordinates with a new stamp set and other stamps you may have in your stash! The large, bold sentiment is from one of my favorite sentiment sets called “Throughout the Year.”
instructions for Sunny Days valentine card
- Cut a Pool Party card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Choose the Pool Party diagonally striped paper and cut it 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere to the front of the card base.
- Cut a 2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of the flowered paper and adhere to the left side of center on the front of the card.
- Cut a 2 3/4″ Deckled Rectangle from Basic White. Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade. Add a heart from the Bee My Valentine stamp set.
- Die cut the largest Stylish Shapes circle from a piece of Poppy Parade card stock. Adhere the Deckled Circle to Poppy Parade circle.
- Add a bow tied with Sweet Sorbet and attach to the front with a glue dot.
- Stamp “Happy Valentine’s Day” from the Bee My Valentine stamp set in Poppy Parade. Add a 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of the Pool Party to the left side of the Basic White piece.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney