The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Our theme today is showcasing cards and projects inspired by the September Paper Pumpkin kit. This kit has pumpkins, apples, and jack-o-lantern pieces as well as leaves. Of course, it always includes a stamp set. Here’s what I was inspired to create:
I used patterned papers, leaves, and the sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin kit. I added the stamps and dies from the Pretty Pumpkins bundle as they coordinate so well.
- Cut your Soft Succulent card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Adhere an Evening Evergreen piece of 2021-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ to the front.
- Stamp the three pumpkins from the Pretty Pumpkin stamp set on one of the pumpkin pieces from the kit. Die cut.
- Punch out and stamp the detail using Evening Evergreen ink onto the leaves.
- Stamp the large detailed pumpkin onto Basic White and die cut.
- Die cut the medium sized pumpkin on a scrap of Pumpkin Pie card stock.
- Next, glue the white pumpkin and the Pumpkin Pie die cut pumpkin onto the front of the card.
- Use dimensionals to pop up the three Soft Succulent pumpkins.
- Add the leaves.
- Stamp your “Hey There Pumpkin” sentiment on a scrap of white. Die cut with the a small Stitched Rectangles die.
- Add Gilded Gems to the front.
- Adhere a 3/4″ x 4″ strip of the same Designer Series Paper as on the front of the card to the bottom of a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White for the inside.
All of the products used on this card are shown at the end of the post. Click on any thumbnail for more information or to shop with me.
Don’t forget to see what the other Crafty Collaborators have made to inspire you! Click on the names below!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Join Stampin’ up!
During Sale-a-Bration (August 2- September 30, 2021) you can receive a FREE bundle when you JOIN Stampin’ Up! How do you join? You order a Starter Kit. A starter kit is nothing more than up to $125 worth of ANY PRODUCT you would like from ANY current catalog. You will pay ONLY $99 for this kit (20% discount) and shipping is FREE (another 10% savings) on your Starter Kit. Then just choose that free bundle I mentioned from the list below and you’ll be on your way to……enjoying at least a 20% discount every time you shop, learning about specials before they go public, and ordering before everyone else when there is a new catalog. If you have any questions please let me know!
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney