The Sentimental Swirls Screen Divider card was the focus of our Zoom class on January 4, 2022. It was a fun and quick card that gives you lots of room to stamp! It is also a perfect design for those times that you need a card for several people to sign.
The background paper is the Simply Marbelous paper that is free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration! It makes an awesome backdrop for your stamping.
- Cut a Misty Moonlight card base 5 1/2″ x 11″ and score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″.
- Fold and burnish accordion style.
- Using the Detailed Trio punch round the corners of each section on the top.
- Using the Everyday Punch, punch the bottom of each section to look like “legs.” (See the photo.)
- Repeat for all four legs. To ensure that each is punched the same amount, fold the panels so the punched section overlaps the next one to be punched. Use the punched one as a guide.
- Cut 4 pieces of patterned paper from the Simply Marbelous paper pack to 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2. Round the top two corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Adhere one piece of paper to each panel. If desired, use one side of the paper for two panels and the other side for the other 2 panels.
- Round all 4 corners on a piece of Basic White cut 2 1/4″ x 4″ and stamp 3 of the large flowers from Sentimental Swirls in Misty Moonlight and 3 in Magenta Madness. Fill in the flowers with the “fill in” stamp, stamping off once before stamping inside the flower.
- Cut 3 pieces of Basic White 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Round the top corners.
- On 1 piece stamp the flowers, swirls, and bird as shown.
- On another piece stamp Happy Birthday from Sentimental Swirls in Misty Moonlight.
- On the 3rd white panel, stamp a flower in Magenta Madness in the lower right hand corner.
- Adhere the white panels to the card.
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Artfully composed stamp camp
Please join me and 11 talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world for an amazing Stamp Camp experience. This Artfully Composed Stamp Camp will feature the colorful and fun Artfully Composed suite of products. You can see each of the items here:
Unfortunately, the ribbon is currently unavailable in the USA, but you could substitute either of these two ribbons:Product List
This Stamp Camp includes a card kit to make 12 cards…one designed by each of the demonstrators on the Creativity Abounds team. In this card kit you will get the card bases and any pieces of card stock needed to make the card. If a die other than the ones included in the Artfully Layered Bundle is used, it will be cut for you. Envelopes are included as well.
You will use your Artfully Composed patterned paper, Artfully Layered Bundle, ribbon, Faux Sea Shapes, and inks/adhesives.
This kit will come with an emailed written tutorial for each card as well as “unlisted” videos to show you how to make the cards.
On January 28-29, 2022, you will be part of an exclusive Facebook Group where we will have 12 LIVE presentations showing another project made with the suite. As the group is international, some LIVES will be at less convenient times, but they will all be recorded in the FaceBook group and you will have access to them forever.
The only fee to participate in this Stamp Camp is purchase through me of the Artfully Composed Suite (purchased as a bundle, two paper packs, and embellishments with a substitute ribbon) for approximately $90 (depends on the ribbon chosen.) If you already own these products, please substitute any other $90 (before shipping and tax) of products. REMEMBER: add just $10 of product and you will earn 2 FREE $50 Sale-a-bration items or 1 FREE $100 item.
You can order by clicking on this link: SHOP WITH CHATNCRAFT WITH LORRAINE and this will input the host code for you automatically. I will be notified of your purchase and will enroll you in Stamp Camp. Please be sure to order as soon as possible to ensure that nothing becomes unavailable!
About a week before Stamp Camp you will receive your card kit in the mail. Then a few days before the Artfully Composed Stamp Camp starts, you will receive an invitation to join the exclusive Facebook group.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney