The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
The theme of today’s hop is Love is in the Air! The Sending Love bundle was perfect for this card and I just love how the hearts are floating through the air when the mail box is opened. This bundle makes beautiful Valentine’s but you’ll find yourself reaching for it year round to send “a little love.”
This Sending A Little Love card was so much fun to make. I used a brayer to blend a background on a piece of vellum. The top two thirds has Balmy Blue blended on it while the bottom has Garden Green. It was so easy to add a die cut of the mail box and the hearts. the sentiment was perfect for this theme also.
instructions for Sending a little Love card
- Cut your Garden Green card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 `1/4″.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White to the card front.
- On a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Vellum card stock, brayer Balmy Blue ink on the top 2/3 of the piece. Then brayer Garden Green on the bottom.
- Use your heat tool to dry the ink. Gently blot with a paper towel or microfiber cloth if still wet.
- Adhere an adhesive sheet to the back.
- Remove the release paper and center the vellum on the Basic White mat.
- Stamp the mail box in Memento Ink on a piece of Basic White. Color with the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Color the mailbox flag with the Real Red Stampin’ Blend.
- Die cut 8 hearts and adhere 7 to the front of the card.
- On a 1/2″ wide scrap of Basic White stamp the sentiment with Real Red Ink.
- Use dimensionals to attach to the front of the card.
- On a piece of 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White, stamp the round Sent with Love stamp in Real Red.
- Mask the stamp by stamping the image on masking paper and cutting out with the corresponding die.
- Remove the release paper and after adhering to your shirt a few times (to remove extra stickiness) place it over the red stamped circle.
- Stamp the wavy lines in Memento ink directly over the masked image. Remove the mask.
- Adhere this piece to the inside of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
If you prefer to watch how to make this card, here’s a replay of a FaceBook Live you can watch.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp
On February 9 and 10th I will be joining once again with the Creativity Abounds Design Team to bring you Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp. This stamp camp is conducted completely on line through an exclusive FaceBook group. To participate in this camp all you need do is purchase the following items from me: Notes of Nature Bundle (item #162640), Nature’s Sweetness DSP (item #162616), Faux Leather Trim (item #162644), and Cork Rounds (item #162643). (Items are pictured above.)
Click on this link and then “add to cart” those items will be added to your cart automatically!
If you are a demonstrator and have already purchased these items, simply make a purchase equivalent to $78.75 with me and let me know you’d like to participate in the stamp camp.
What is Stamp Camp? It is the chance to make 26 projects with these Nature’s Sweetness products. You will receive a card kit of precut card stock, PDF tutorial, and videos to make 13 projects on your own. Then on February 9-10 you can watch 13 BONUS projects presented LIVE by our design team. (These projects are different than those in the tutorial.) You can make these at your convenience as well. The FB group will stay open indefinitely and you can replay all of the videos as many times as you’d like.
You can shop with me here: https://bit.ly/shopchatncraftwithlorraine.
Questions? Please email me!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney