Season Of Thanks
All images © 1990-2019Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets– Gather Together Bundle (153036) Stamps and Framelits
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (144237); Pretty Peacock Card Stock (150880); Sahara Sand Card Stock (121043) Pumpkin Pie (150117)
- Stamp Pads– Pretty Peacock Ink (150083); Celestial Copper Ink (150707)
- Misc. – Come to Gather DSP (150454); Subtle 3D Embossing Folder (151775); Copper Foil Sheets (142020); Stiched Shape Dies (145372); Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683); Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456)
- Card Stock 1: Very Vanilla 8 ½ ” x 5 ½ ”
- Card Stock 2: Sahara Sand 2 ¾ ” x 3 ½”
- Card Stock 3: Pumpkin Pie 2” x 3 1/2 ”
- DSP: Come to Gather 5 ¼ “ x 2 ½ “”
- Copper Foil : 2’ x 2”
- Score Very Vanilla Card base at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Run Pretty Peacock piece of card stock through die cut and embossing machine using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere the piece of DSP to the Pretty Peacock piece.
- Wrap the ribbon around these two pieces.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Cut the largest stitched oval from the Stitched Shape Dies.
- Stamp the wheat from Come to Gather stamp set on the left hand side using Celestial Copper ink on the oval..
- Stamp “Season of Thanks” using Pretty Peacock on the same oval.
- Using the dies cut out the largest “veined” leaf (maple) from the piece of copper foil.
- Stamp the double pumpkin and large pumpkin on the Pumpkin Pie cardstock using the Celestial Copper ink.
- Die cut the pumpkins with the pumpkins dies.
- Using glue dots, adhere the leaf and pumpkins to the bottom of the oval.
- Using dimensionals attach the oval to the card.
- Stamp a pumpkin in the lower left hand corner of the inside of the card using Celestial Copper ink.
I hope that you take the time to let friends and family know that you are thinking of them and thankful for them! Go make a card and make someone’s day by mailing it! (No card hoarding allowed!)