Welcome to our Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop where we hope to share our love of Stampin’ Up! products with you. This hop is inspired by a photo that could be used as color inspiration or theme inspiration. Here’s the photo:
The colors pictured in this photo of the Hallmark Keepsakes catalog are Wild Wheat, Sweet Sorbet, Pecan Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty Peacock. (The entire catalog was available for inspiration as well and you can see it here. ) Using the color inspiration and the theme of Christmas, this card was created.
The Ringed with Nature stamp set was perfect with these colors. I used Cherry Cobbler and Pretty Peacock in card stock and Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie, Sweet Sorbet and Pretty Peacock inks for the stamping. After just a bit of die cutting and fussy cutting, my card was complete.
Instructions for Ringed With nature christmas card
- Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Burnish with your bone folder.
- On a 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock, stamp two different leaf stamps 2 times each in Pretty Peacock.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla, stamp the tree ring in Wild Wheat. Stamp the bottom of the house in Pecan Pie and stamp the roof in place with Wild Wheat. Fussy cut.
- Stamp the three small flowers in Sweet Sorbet and then add the flower center/stem combination in Pretty Peacock and fussy cut.
- Adhere the tree ring to the Very Vanilla card front. Use dimensionals to add the house to the front.
- Tuck the flowers behind the house and attach with a dimensional.
- Use Pretty Peacock ink to stamp Merry Christmas on the bottom of the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the Pretty Peacock mat cut 5 1/4″ x 4″. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- On a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the leaf shown several times in the lower left hand corner. Adhere to the inside of the card.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney