I love a fun fold card that is quick and easy to make. This Regency Park Peek a Boo card with a flower and sentiment from Sending Smiles stamp set was made during my recent FaceBook Live. I hope you will make one of these and then send it out to a friend or customer. Send your cards- do not hoard them. It’s important to spread joy with them.
INstructions for Peek a Boo Card
- Cut a piece of Basic White Thick card stock 4 1/4″ x 11 and score at 5 1/2″. Then cut off a 1 1/2″ piece and a 2 1/2″ piece from the front of the card base.
- Using Shaded Spruce card stock, cut the following mats: 1 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (2) and 2 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (1).
- Cut your Regency Park designer series paper (DSP) 1 1/4″ x 4″ (2) and 2 1/4″ x 4″ (1).
- Adhere the DSP to the Shaded Spruce. Then adhere each of those pieces to the Basic White Thick. One piece will go at the top flap, and one on each of the two pieces you cut from the card front.
- Watch the video to learn how to assemble the card.
- Decorate as shown in the video.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Here is the same card made using the Fresh as A Daisy Suite!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Leave a Reply