This Rain or Shine Trifold Book fold card was inspired by Karen Titus (Stampin’ on the Back Porch) but altered slightly to fit my style. I love a card that shows off both sides of the patterned paper. This card does just that so beautifully. It also is quick and easy to make. I don’t believe you’ll be able to make just one!
Here’s a photo with the first flap opened…..
and then with the second flap opened.
I chose to mat the entire card on a flat card base as I prefer the added support to the card. I did trim the patterned paper after it was scored and folded. (See the video.)
Instructions for Trifold Book card
- Cut a piece of Rain or Shine double sided patterned paper 5 1/4″ x 12″. Make sure the pattern is correct in the landscape orientation. Since you will see both sides, also be sure you like both sides together.
- Score the paper at 1 3/4″, 4 3/4″, and 7 3/4″ on the long side. (After the paper is scored and folded as shown in the video trim the right hand edge 1/4″ to fit centered on the card base.)
- Cut (3) pieces of Old Olive card stock 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- Cut (3) pieces of Basic White 2 1/2″ x 4″.
- Cut a Basic White Thick card base 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
View the video short below to see how to fold and assemble the card.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Leave a Reply