This “Quick and Easy Card Front” card doesn’t seem to have a name. I noticed this design on a website for craft products and there was no information about the card at all. So, I had to make up the name- hence Quick and Easy Card Front! As you might imagine, it is quick and easy!
The card above is made from a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White that I stamped my own design on. This one used the Forever Fern stamp set.
This card was made by stamping with the Tidings and Trimmings stamp set. The dies from the bundle were used to cut out the star. The sentiment is from the Time of Giving stamp set.
INstructions for Quick and Easy Card Front
- Cut a card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Basic White 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Randomly stamp the star in Sahara Sand (or Crumb cake as I did), the berries in Cherry Cobbler, the leaves in Evening Evergreen, and the stars in Misty Moonlight. Make sure to rotate the stamps as you repeat the image and stamp some images right off the paper.
- Watch the video to see the best way to cut the card front with an angle.
- Using liquid glue (to allow for wiggle room), adhere the 4 pieces directly to the front of your card base leaving a small border on the outer edges and a larger border in the middle. OR, you can adhere your pieces to a card mat cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ and then adhere that to the card base.
- Decorate with a few die cuts on a circle (or other shape) and add bling and/or ribbon.
This card can also be made with patterned paper as the card front. It’s still Quick and Easy! The video shows you how to cut your patterned paper as well. Start with a piece 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″. Construction of the rest of the card is the same. Here is another example:
This card uses paper from the Tidings of Christmas paper pack and stamps from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set. My last example uses paper from the In the Wild paper pack.
I hope you will give this Quick and Easy Card Front card a try! I think you will like it!
Can i help you?
Would you like tips, tricks and inspiration in your inbox weekly? Sign up for my emails here.
Live in the USA and need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? I’d love to help you to create beautiful cards at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog!
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek of the Anything But Christmas Bundle that I’ll be giving away this month.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations Post photos here!
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney