Today I am hoping with Stamping with Friends. We hope to provide inspiration from around the world so you will be motivated to create wonderful projects to share with family and friends. This hop features our “Favorite Items from the January- April 2023 Mini Catalog.”
The Queen Bee bundle is definitely one of my favorite items from this catalog. I love the combination of the bees- both large and small, the flowers, the words, a border and great dies. This bundle is perfect for stamping your own background on papers, layering stamps and creating vintage cards. I made this slimline card as part of effort to include more slimline cards in my collection. This card fits easily in the Stampin’ Up! Slimline Envelopes. Here’s a peek at the stamp set:
and here are the dies:
I think you’ll agree. It’s a very versatile set. You can make wreaths and all kinds of cards with this bundle. Here are a few samples from Stampin’ Up!
I’m sure you’ll agree that this set is one you don’t want to be without! I hope I’ve inspired you to make a card with this bundle.
Queen Bee Slimline Card
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate card stock 7″ x 8 1/2″ and then score it at 3 1/2″ with the 7″ side across the top of your trimmer.
- On a Basic White mat cut 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ stamp the flower stems several times down the left hand edge using Night of Navy ink.
- Fill in the lower half of the mat with the written words using Smoky Slate ink.
- Stamp the sentiment “Thank You” from the Something Fancy stamp set in Basic Gray (or Night of Navy) in the upper right hand corner of the mat.
- Use Night of Navy ink to stamp the large bee on a piece of Basic White and die cut.
- Die cut the second largest stitched circle in Smoky Slate and adhere the bee to it with dimensionals. Adhere the circle to the mat.
- Adhere the mat to the card base.
- Add three Classic Matte Dots to the front.
- Adhere a mat 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ to the inside to write your message.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
I invite you to click through and see what item is the favorite of the demonstrators in this list. I think you are sure to be inspired by their creations.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney