Welcome to our Ink & Inspiration monthly blog hop. This month’s theme is “Pick a Season.” I must say that my favorite season is always whichever one we are currently enjoying. I love living in the north eastern part of the United States where we experience all four seasons. So if I had to “Pick a Season” today, I’d have to say, “fall is my favorite season.”
The Beauty of the Earth paper pack is absolutely gorgeous. It has paper for every season and its Fall themed papers awesome. Pair the paper with dies from the Beauty of Friendship bundle and you’ve made a beautiful card. I love the using Copper foil on my Fall cards as well and paired it with a copper heat-embossed sentiment from the Artistically Inked stamp set. Although Merry Merlot and Misty Moonlight are not what I usually think of for fall colors, I do think they work well on this card.
Instructions for Pick a Season Card
- Cut your Merry Merlot card base to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Fold and burnish.
- Cut 2 Misty Moonlight mats to 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8.” Put one mat aside for the inside of the card and adhere the other one to a 5″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Beauty of the Earth patterned paper. Adhere the mat and patterned paper to the front of the card base.
- Cut two trees with the smaller tree die from the Beauty of Friendship bundle in copper foil. Place a sheet of thin copy paper over the foil and under the top plate to keep it free from impressions left by the tp cutting plate.
- Use Multipurpose liquid glue to adhere one tree to the front, slightly to the left of center. Using dimensonals, attach the second tree to the left of the first.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on a scrap of Misty Moonlight with Versamark ink. Sprinkle Copper embossing powder over it. Tap off the excess and heat with your heat tool.
- Cut with the label die from Tasteful Touches dies.
- Pop this label and sentient up on the front of the card.
- Adhere the 2nd Misty Moonlight mat (cut in step 2) to the inside of the card.
- Adhere a piece of Basic White cut 5″ x 3 3/4″ to the Misty Moonlight mat.
You can see a list of all the products at the end of this blog post. Click on a thumbnail for ore information.
Hop along for Inspiration
Hop on another name on the list below for more inspiration. We hope you will be inspired to make and send a card that reflects your favorite season.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Join Stampin’ up!
During Sale-a-Bration (August 2- September 30, 2021) you can receive a FREE bundle when you JOIN Stampin’ Up! How do you join? You order a Starter Kit. A starter kit is nothing more than up to $125 worth of ANY PRODUCT you would like from ANY current catalog. You will pay ONLY $99 for this kit (20% discount) and shipping is FREE (another 10% savings) on your Starter Kit. Then just choose that free bundle I mentioned from the list below and you’ll be on your way to……enjoying at least a 20% discount every time you shop, learning about specials before they go public, and ordering before everyone else when there is a new catalog. If you have any questions please let me know!
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney