The Peaceful Cabin Christmas card showcases the Peaceful Cabin bundle and Peaceful Place papers so beautifully. I love the shimmery sparkle of the papers. One side of each sheet has sparkle and the other side has a soft design. For this card, I paired Basic Gray with Merry Merlot and just a bit of Mossy Meadow for the trees in the background. This is a fun fold that stands well when you are done with it! I love a card that stands on the mantel.
Here’s a look at the back of the card and how it stands!
This card was made during a Tuesday evening Zoom class and again on a Facebook live. You will find the instructions and a video below.
INstructions for Peaceful Cabin Christmas Card
- Cut your Basic Gray card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score it at 2″, 3 1/8″, 5 3/8″ and 6 1/2″ on the long side.
- Cut 2 pieces of Peaceful Place patterned paper 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ for the outer two panels and adhere.
- Cut 1 piece of a second Peaceful Place patterned paper (or the reverse side) 5 1/4″ x 2″ for the center panel and adhere.
- Cut 1 piece of Basic White 2″ x 5 1/4″ for the back of the card. Stamp your sentiment on this before you adhere it to the back.
- Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, cut the largest scalloped rectangle in Merry Merlot card stock color.
- Using the same dies, cut the 2nd largest rectangle in Basic White. Stamp your sentiment directly on the Basic White in the upper right corner with Merry Merlot Ink.
- Layer the Basic White rectangle on the Merry Merlot rectangle.
- Stamp the cabin with Basic Gray ink on a scrap of Basic White and die cut. Trim to fit on your rectangle.
- Stamp the evergreen trees on Basic White with Mossy Meadow ink and die cut. Trim from the “snow” and cut the trees apart, if desired for placement.
- Layer die cuts on the rectangles, ensuring that they do not extend further than the edges of the “closed” card or it will not fit in your envelope.
- Now stand back and admire your Peaceful Cabin Christmas Card!
All of the products will be listed at the end of this post. Click on any thumbnail for more information or to purchase.
Facebook live Video
Here’s another card I made with the same fun fold but different papers and stamps.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Join Stampin’ up!
During Sale-a-Bration (August 2- September 30, 2021) you can receive a FREE bundle when you JOIN Stampin’ Up! How do you join? You order a Starter Kit. A starter kit is nothing more than up to $125 worth of ANY PRODUCT you would like from ANY current catalog. You will pay ONLY $99 for this kit (20% discount) and shipping is FREE (another 10% savings) on your Starter Kit. Then just choose that free bundle I mentioned from the list below and you’ll be on your way to……enjoying at least a 20% discount every time you shop, learning about specials before they go public, and ordering before everyone else when there is a new catalog. If you have any questions please let me know!
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney