Welcome to the International Blog Highlights Winners Hop. I am so appreciative of your votes for my card this month. (I’ll show you that card again below.) Because you helped me to win a spot in the Top 10, I now get to hop with the other winners! Our theme is Thanks!
The One Horse Open Sleigh patterned paper pack is so perfect for so many different types of cards. The scenery is gorgeous and makes for a beautiful card. I used the front and back of one piece of the patterned paper for this card. It’s perfect for one of your holiday Thank You notes. Many of the scenes in the pack would work with this layout as would several different occasions.
Here’s another glance at the card that got me to this Top 10 Winners Hop! Thank you again for all of your votes. I couldn’t make it here without YOU! (You can see the blog post and all the details for that card HERE.)
INstructions for One Horse Open Sleigh Thank you card
- Cut a Misty Moonlight card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- With Early Espresso card stock, cut a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ rectangle.
- To the top, adhere a 4 1/2″ x 2″ piece of the One Horse Open Sleigh woodland scene.
- Then add a 4 1/2″ x 1/4″ piece of Early Espresso card stock immediately below that.
- On the bottom, add a 4 1/2″ x 1″ piece of the same One Horse Open Sleigh paper just flipped over.
- Adhere the piece to the center of the card front.
- On a scrap of Basic White, Stamp “A NOTE OF THANKS” from the Sending Smiles stamp set.
- Die cut with the smaller narrow banner from the Stylish Shapes dies. Pop this up on dimensionals and add to the card front.
- Add two Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems on either side of the banner.
- Color a piece of twine with the SU100 Stampin’ Blend to make it close to Early Espresso. LET IT DRY! Then tie a bow and use a rolled glue dot to attach it to the front of your card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney