This beautiful Let’s Set Sail stamp set and the New Horizons paper will be available on January 4 in the new January – June 2022 Mini Catalog from Stampin’ Up! I love a stamp set that comes with a punch and this one does! The punch makes the boat and the sails!
The New Horizons paper is a package of beautiful water colored images. I know you will love them. The come in a variety of colors. Lately I’ve been drawn to Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight so that’s what I used here.
Instructions for LEt’s Set Sail cards
- Cut a Fresh Freesia card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″.
- On a Basic White mat cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″ stamp one of the sentiments from Let’s Set Sail on the left side in either Misty Moonlight or Fresh Freesia ink. (I did one in each.) Add a few birds in Misty Moonlight.
- Then use Misty Moonlight to stamp the water stamp twice just below the center. Reink each time.
- Using the largest plain circle from the Layering Circle dies, cut a circle from the Fresh Freesia and Misty Moonlight colored paper and adhere to the right hand side with the bottom edge overlapping the water.
- On a scrap of Misty Moonlight or Fresh Freesia card stock, stamp the boat and the sails in ink the same color as the card stock. Then punch the pieces out. (Notice the orientation of the pieces in the punch so you can easily reach and punch out your pieces.)
- Use liquid glue to adhere the boat to the circle. Pop up the sails on dimensionals.
- Adhere a mat of Basic White 5 1/4″ x 4″ in the inside. Stamp an inside sentiment if desired.
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney