Thanks for stopping by my blog today to see this awesome Landscape Easel Fun Fold. It’s a fun fold that is quick and easy to make. The best part is how nicely it displays. Here it is in “easel” mode.
I love how you can read the inside sentiment when it is in easel mode. Your message and signature can be written above the “stop” so that it’s not visible when displayed.
Here is the card fully opened. Both the “hello” and “i couldn’t be happier to have you as my friend” are from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set, an online exclusive with Stampin’ Up!
Isn’t this a great fold? I hope that you will give it a try.
INstructions for Landscape Easel Card
- Cut a Parakeet Party card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″. Fold and burnish the score lines so that you have a mountain shape.
- Cut 4 pieces of Butterfly Kisses designer series paper 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″. They can be all the same or all different (or any other combination!). Adhere one piece to each of the four spaces on the top half of the card base.
- Cut a 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ square.
- Prepare a piece of Basic White 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Watch the video below to see how to create the corner fold and fit the Basic White piece into place.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Leave a Reply