1. A Starter Kit is ANY $125 worth of product from your wish list. You pick $125 of anything (except paper pumpkin subscriptions) currently being sold by Stampin’ Up! You get the kit for just $99 and there is NO SHIPPING on the Starter Kit.
2. From now until Feb 28, 2021 you will also get 5 packs of 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. That’s 200 sheets FREE!
3. You will get a 20% discount on all future orders!!!! And if you get the starter kit now, you’ll still have time to earn free product at 20% off the retail price- until Feb 28 when Sale-a-bration ends.
4. You will have the chance to order new products before the rest of the Stampin’ Up! customers! The Butterfly Brilliance bundle and the Butterfly Bijou papers are available to demonstrators now…customers can’t order until March 2. You can even put these PRE-Order products in your starter kit!
5. You NEVER have to sell a thing- if you don’t want to! You can be a happy shopper and stick around as long as you’d like. If you don’t want to enjoy a discount any more…you just stop ordering. That’s it.
6. You have access to training videos, card recipes, Facebook groups, and the expertise and creativity of 50,000+ demonstrators.
7. You can join my team of Chatty Crafters. We have quarterly gatherings on Zoom. We share ideas, participate in stamping challenges, and have a lot of fun together.
8. You can join the Facebook group for my Upline (the demonstrator that I joined under) and participate in more challenges and earn the chance for more prizes. And benefit from her wisdom and training- if you desire.
9. You will meet so many wonderful people and may make new friends as you share and learn from each other.
10. Here is an example of a starter kit:
Dandy Garden Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
2020–2022 In Color 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock Assortment
2020–2022 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad Bundle
Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set
Just click on this link here to get started building your own kit.
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT