Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share Blog hop. This hop has the theme of Summer! I love summer so it seemed like the perfect theme for a card. Summer is a time for white, bright colors, and fun so that is what I tried to create with this card.
The card base for this fun card was cut with the largest of the Scalloped Contour Dies. It created a light and airy feel to the card- perfect for summer! The color combination of Flirty Flamingo and Misty Moonlight always pleases me as does the Hello, Irresistible patterned paper. The sentiment is from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set.
Instructions for Irresistible Blooms Summer Card
- Cut a Basic White card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″. Fold.
- Lay the largest Scalloped Contour Die on the folded card base as shown and run it through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. Make sure that the fold is not going to be cut by the die. (The die should be slightly above the fold line.)
- Adhere this to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock.
- Cut and adhere a 3 1/4″ x 4 5/8″ piece of Hello, Irresistible patterned paper to fit on the front of the scalloped base.
- Use the embroidery hoop from the the Crafting With You bundle to die cut a Basic White circle and stamp Thank You in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Pop this onto the front with dimensionals.
- Add three Misty Moonlight gems from the Tinsel Gem Three pack.
- Use the flower die from the Irresistible Blooms bundle to die cut a flower from the patterned paper. Adhere to the lower left hand corner of the inside card base.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney