The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
I created my Inked & Tiled birthday card to go with this month’s sketch challenge. The Inked Botanicals paper pack is one of my favorite and I especially love this combination of Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.
Here’s the sketch I followed.
I followed the sketch pretty closely. The only way I “made it my own” was by using 2 of the banner dies from the Nested Essentials dies in place of the smaller rectangle on the front. I love layouts that use three or four pieces of the patterned papers. With so many beautiful, coordinating papers it’s fun to use a few on a card at one time.
Instructions for the inked & Tiled Sketch challenge card
- Choose three pieces of patterned paper that coordinate well. Cut the piece for the bottom 2″ x 3 1/2″, the top left piece 1 3/4″ x 3″, and the top right piece 2″ x 3″.
- Adhere the three pieces of patterned paper to a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Calypso Coral card stock.
- Cut your Calypso Coral card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Adhere the matted patterned paper to the front of the card base.
- Die cut the largest banner from a piece of Petal Pink card stock and the 2nd largest banner from a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- On the Very Vanilla banner, stamp the single flower and Happy Birthday in Calypso Coral ink.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla banner to the Calypso Coral banner. Wrap with Very Vanilla twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials pack.
- Adhere the banners to the card front.
- Add three of the lightest Sweet Sorbet 2022-2024 In Color dots (retired) as shown.
- After “stamping off” stamp the single flower in the bottom left corner of your inside mat of Very Vanilla cut 5 1/4″ x 4″.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney