You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you visit all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams. If you are in the United States, I’d love to be your demonstrator or have you as part of my team!
This card is quick and easy to make- the best kind, right? Let’s get started so you can make one of your own.
Here you go:
1. Cut a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base and score at 4 1/4″.
2. Cut a Basic White mat to 5″ x 3 3/4″.
3. Cut a 1/2″ by 6 1/2″ strip of each of the 2021-2023 In Colors.
4. Place the white mat on your silicone mat so the overhanging edges of your In Color strips do not stick to your work surface.
5. Adhere the Pale Papaya strip to the middle of the card at an angle. The order of In Colors from top to bottom on this card is Soft Succulent, Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, and Evening Evergreen. THE STRIPS WILL OVERHANG THE MAT on each side.
7. Once you have all 5 In Color strips adhered and the glue is dried, flip the white card over and trim the edges.
8. Next, stamp the Best Wishes sentiment from Artistically Inked in the lower right hand corner with Soft Succulent ink.
9. Run this piece through the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder and then adhere to the Soft Succulent card base.
10. Use your Blending Brushes to randomly add all 5 In Colors to a 3″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Basic White card stock. Then die cut with the bouquet of flowers die from the Penned Flowers die set.
11. Die cut the outline of the bouquet of flowers from a piece of vellum measuring 4″ x 3″.
13. Turn over the vellum and apply tiny drops of glue in areas that are hidden by the die cut.
14. Adhere this piece to the striped mat.
15. Add three In Color Jewels in your favorite in colors to the front of the card.
Your card is now complete.
Do you have a favorite In Color? I think this batch of In Colors is going to be very popular. They are all so pretty.
Please click on a name from the list below and hop around to see the creations by our talented design team. You won’t be disappointed.
We’d love if you leave a comment or two. It makes our day!
*** Would you like to receive Tips, Tricks and Inspiration to you inbox each week? Sign up for my email here.
I’d love to be your demonstrator and help you make cards like this at home. Need assistance please email me. Need a catalog? Fill this out and I’ll send one to you!
Everyone who shops with me receives at least one free tutorial each month. Here’s a sneak peek at this months offerings.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Diane L Evans says
I love this and the effect
Melva Peters says
Sara Sayers says
Pretty Card. I love the embossed stripes
Kylie Swain says
I love how you embossed that top layer. Lovely card Lorraine.
TRACY HELD says
The diagonal stripes are so effective. Great way to show the colours
michele Jutrisa says
what a great card…these colours just work so well together
Beth McCullough says
What a great idea, Lorraine! Love it! 🙂
Susan Elise Schultz says
Hi Lorraine, The embossing on your card really highlights the In Colors. I really like this technique.