It’s time for our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
Here is a peak at our design team. Join us for one of our Stamp Camps and you’ll get to meet everyone!
This month our theme is Holiday and Gift Packaging! I love to dress up little gifts for neighbors, teachers, my grandson’s classmates and anyone else I see in December. Stampin’ Up! can help you turn a small gift into a WOW gift!
This Hot Cocoa Gift Package is quick and easy to make with out the need for lots of supplies. I love that you can get two from one piece of card stock and that decorating is easy. The Cottage Wreath stamp set created that beautiful wreath in Shaded Spruce and the Joy of Christmas DSP added the color on the belly band.
instructions for the hot cocoa gift package
- Cut an 8 1/2″ square in half on the diagonal. Set one piece aside for a second package.
- With the long side at the top of your trimmer, score at 4″ and 8″. Fold and burnish.
- Place your triangle as shown below, and add Tear & Tape to the flaps as shown.
- Remove the release paper from the Tear & Tape and fold each piece in.
- If desired, use the retired Detailed Trio Punch or another corner rounder, to round the corners.
- Place your hot cocoa packet in the pocket.
- Wrap an 8 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ piece of Shaded Spruce card stock around the package and secure it with a piece of regular cellophane tape on the front. (This will be well covered.)
- Do the same with an 8 1/2″ x 1″ piece of Joy of Christmas patterned paper. Tape as well.
- Use the largest Stylish Shapes die and cut a Real Red Circle.
- Use the 2nd largest die to cut a Basic White circle. Stamp the wreath in Shaded Spruce. Add Real Red holly berries and Merry Christmas. Adhere to the Real Red Circle.
- Use double layered dimensionals on the bottom and two sides of the circle to attach to the belly band.
- Use the Ribbon slot on the Very Best Trio punch on the top point. Add a Real Red ribbon and tie a bow around it with Sweet Sorbet Baker’s Twine.
- Add several red Festive Pearls and you are done!
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney