I am an independent demonstrator with Stampin’ Up (in the USA) and I would love to be your demonstrator. Please email me if you’d like a catalog or would like assistance learning to make cards like these at home.
***Sign up for my email and receive tips, tricks and inspiration each week!***
Here’s how to make this card.
1. Cut a Garden Green card base 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ and score it with the long side across the top of your trimmer/score at 1 3/8″, 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 6 7/8″.
2. Fold the first panel on both sides towards the back of the paper and fold the adjacent folds to the front. You should have a Z fold on each side. (See photo on left.)
3. Cut the bridge from Garden Green card stock- 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and use the scalloped die that is part of the Hand Penned bundle to edge the top.
5. Cut a Pale Papaya mat for the inside largest section 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″. Adhere to the inside.
6. Cut 2 Basic White mats 2 1/2″ x 4″. (One will be for stamping on and adhering to the inside front and one for the back to write your message and sign.)
7. On one Basic White mat stamp “Happy Anniversary” in the top right corner with Garden Green ink. Then stamp the bouquet of flowers below that using Memento ink. Fill in the flowers and leaves using the “fill-in” stamps with Blushing Bride, Pale Papaya, and Garden Green ink stamping off on scrap paper before stamping in your flowers. Adhere this to the Pale Papaya mat.
8. On a scrap of Basic white, stamp the stemmed flower and fill it in the same way.
9. Add 2021-2023 In Color jewels to the flowers in matching colors.
10. On a 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ scrap of Basic white, stamp just the insides of flowers in stamped off Blushing Bride and Pale Papaya. Adhere this layer this piece on the scalloped edge bridge.
11. Stamp the “True Love Stories” sentiment on another scrap of Basic White and cut with the appropriate sized stitched rectangle die. Adhere this to the right hand side of the bridge.
12. Fold the left hand Z fold onto the center panel and put a bit of adhesive on the lower corner. Attach the left hand side of the bridge to the lower left corner of the “Z fold”. (See photo on left….bridge is already attached but it will show you the fold needed to line it up correctly.)
13. Die cut a 1 3/4″ circle with the Circle Layering dies and adhere above the bridge. Trim the leaves off the left side of your flower and adhere to the circe/bridge.
14. Adhere the white mat to the back of the card after adhering two pieces of patterned paper cut 2 1/2″ x 1/2″ to the bottom.
Remember, this is a blog hop and you are sure to be inspired by the others as well. Click on a name below to see more inspirational projects.
Everyone who makes a purchase with me will receive a gift of a free tutorial. Here is a sneak peek at a few that I am currently sharing:
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT