Let’s get started.
- For the base: Card stock cut to 8 1/2″ x 9 7/8″; score this at 1″ and 2″ on all sides
- For the box lid: Card stock cut to 7 1/16+ x 8 7/16+ (The + means cut a bit beyond the stated mark but not all the way to the next mark on the ruler.)
- score this piece at 5/8″ and 1 1/4″ on all 4 sides.
- Card stock/DSP layers for the Lid
- 4 1/4″ x 5 5/8″ (solid color)
- 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ (whisper white)
- 4″ x 5 3/8″ (patterned paper/DSP)
- Tear & Tape
- Bone Folder
- Multipurpose liquid glue
- Ribbon or bling is optional
- Trimmer/Scorer or Scoring Board
After you score each piece of card stock, fold and burnish with your bone folder so you have nice crisp folds. Then for both the bottom and the lid, you will cut away a few “squares” and miter several edges so your piece looks like this:
I’d love to see what you create! Please share them with me HERE.
You can see all the supplies used to create this adorable box below! To purchase any just click on the pictured item and it will bring you to my online STORE.
Keep crafting and sharing your talents with others!