Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share monthly blog hop. This month the theme is “What’s on Your Desk?” It is a chance to show you anything we have been working on!
This lovely Gingko Branch card is still on my desk from a class I did in the month of February. I know! I know! I must clean off my desk. It’s on my list.
This card has so much to love about it. I love the Gingko leaves, I love heat embossing and I love the colors. It is not difficult to make nor is it time consuming. I hope you will give it a try.
Instructions for Gingko Branch Thinking of you card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Set aside.
- Make a Blackberry Bliss mat 3 5/8″ x 3 7/8″. Set aside.
- Use Parakeet Party ink to stamp the multi-leafed stamp twice (re-ink for second stamp) on your Basic White piece cut 3 1/2″ by 4 3/4″. Leave some white space at the top.
- With Versa Mark ink, stamp the single leaf stamp 6-7 times across the card. Stamp some images above the Parakeet Party leaves and some on top of those leaves.
- Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Use a mini blending brush and Parakeet Party ink to blend color lightly over the green leaves and the background between them.
- With a second mini blending brush, apply Balmy Blue ink to the white space and the white leaves that were embossed above the green. Wipe the entire card with a clean paper towel to remove ink from the embossed images.
- Die cut the leaf sprig from Blackberry Bliss, Balmy Blue, and Parakeet Party. Adhere to the stamped image using glue dots.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the Blackberry Bliss mat and adhere to the card base front.
- Stamp “Thinking of You” in Blackberry Bliss on a scrap of Balmy Blue card stock. Die cut with the sentiment die. Adhere to the front with dimensionals.
- Lastly, add three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front.
If you prefer, you can watch a replay of my FaceBook Live to see how I made this card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Be sure to hop along to the next member of our blog hop to see the fun project they’ve been working on lately! I think you’ll be inspired.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney