Today I am participating in the Fun in the Sun blog hop with the Crafty Collaborations team of demonstrators. The theme of summer fun can be interpreted any way we please!
The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
My first thought after reading Fun in the Sun was the Butterfly Kisses paper pack. It’s so summery and so much fun,. This field of flowers is just screaming summertime to me! I’d love to see this when out taking a walk with my grandson. (We both do comment on the flowers and enjoy all the colorful ones we see!) The sentiment is from the Charming Sentiments stamp set. This has so many great sentiments it’s one you surely need in your collection.
This card is quick and easy to make- also perfect for Fun in the Sun. While we still need to make cards in the summer, I know I want them to be quick and easy so I can enjoy the sunshine – and I love sunshine!
- Cut a card base in Granny Apple Green 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut your Butterfly Kisses patterned paper to 3 3/4″ x 5″ and mat on a piece of Calypso Coral cut 3 13/16″ x 5 1/8″. —BE SURE TO MAKE THE RIGHT SIDE EVEN WITH THE EDGE AND HAVE A BORDER ON THREE SIDES ONLY.
- Wrap your Fresh Freesia ribbon around the matted paper and tie a bow off to the right of center.
- Adhere this piece to the front of the card, lining up the right hand edge of the papers even with the right hand side of the card base.
- Use a scrap of Basic White to cut the 3rd smallest stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. Stamp “Thank you” on this with Fresh Freesia ink.
- Use the 3rd smallest scalloped circle from the Layering Circle dies to cut a scrap of Calypso Coral.
- Mount the white circle on the Calypso Coral circle.
- Add a Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green flower from the Fun Flower Resin Shapes.
- Layer two pieces of the Butterfly Kisses paper- one in Calypso Coral pattern (1/4″) and one of the floral pattern (3/4″) on the bottom of a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White mat.
- Adhere to the inside of the mat.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Click on to the next blog hop in line to be inspired by more Fun in the Sun themed cards. You won’t be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney