You will love this fun fold card. This card used the Beautifully Penned patterned papers that are free during Sale-a-bration! You have until 11:50 pm on September 30. The scalloped rectangle you see on the front opens up to reveal a second scalloped rectangle under it! The card base itself does not open in this version but you could attach all of this to the front of a traditional card base as one of the talented Zoomers did last night!
Instructions for Fun FOld
- Cut your Basic Gray card stock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ for your card base.
- Also cut a piece 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ from Basic Gray. Score this at 4 1/4″ and fold.
- Cut the largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle and the 2nd largest scalloped circle from the Layering Circle dies from Basic Gray as well.
- Cut your patterned paper to 5 1/4″ x 4″ ; 2 5/8″ x 3 3/4″; and 1″ x 4 1/4″. They should be different patterns.
- Cut the largest Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle from Basic White as well as the 2nd largest plain circle.
- Watch the video below for instructions on assembling the card.
I hope you will give this layout a try! I’d love to see your card! Post it on Chat’n’Craft Creations or email it to me! You can see a thumbnail of all the products I used to make this card at the end of the post. Click on a thumbnail for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney