Hello Friend! Isn’t that the perfect sentiment? You will love the Friendly Hello stamp set and the Friendly Hello patterned paper pack that are FREE with a qualifying order during Sale-a-bration (January 4 – Feb 28 while supplies last.) These two Joy Fold cards use the stamp set and the paper. You will love the way this fun fold opens.
- Cut your card stock for the base 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 5 1/2″. NOTE: this is not your typical size card base. The shorter piece goes on the left.
- Using the same sheet of card stock now cut a 3″ x 8″ piece and score at 4″. This is the smaller card base.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: the smaller card base will open to the right. The larger card base to the left.
- Use 2 or 3 coordinating pieces of patterned paper to cut the following pieces:
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece for the largest section of the card base that you cut in #1.
- Cut 2 pieces- same or different pattern- for the inside and outside of the left flap- 2 3/4″ x 4″.
- Cut another patterned piece 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ for the front of the smaller card base.
- Cut Basic White 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ for the inside of the smaller card base.
- Scraps for die cutting and stamping your sentiment for the front.
- Adhere all of your patterned pieces to the card bases.
- Stamp your inside message on the Basic White piece and adhere to the inside of the smaller card base.
- Adhere the die cuts or cut out sentiment not the front of the small card base.
- Adhere the small card base (with the opening on the left side) to the center of the large piece of the larger card base (with its flap on the left.)
- Now position it so the flap of the little card base is the top most layer.
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Do you have a Sale-a-braton brochure so you can see these products? Need a new catalog? Let me know by clicking on the link just below here in the next section!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Sorry, I cannot post the thumbnails of the products until Sale-a-bration begins on January 4.Product List